<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Stefano Malerba | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/stefanomalerba2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/stefanomalerba2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stefano Malerba.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:22:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a551f701d7920fda3865b7c3f42eca5b</guid>
				<title>Stefano Malerba started the discussion Wave Wrap Custom Pin in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/wave-wrap-custom-pin/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:30:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/wave-wrap-custom-pin/">Wave Wrap Custom Pin</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello!</p>
<p>It is possible to create a &#8220;custom pin&#8221; for the Wave Wrap effects?</p>
<p>There are some case where defaults pin don&#8217;t help.</p>
<p>The effects works great if I can fit the leyer to the comp and use pin to Top, Left, Right&#8230; etc</p>
<p>But if i can&#8217;t, what could I do to have a pinning point on my layer?!</p>
<p>This is my case:<br />The shape is deformed by Smear Effect.<br />Now I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-339830"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/wave-wrap-custom-pin/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		