<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Shannon Towell | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/shannontowell/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/shannontowell/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shannon Towell.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:07:46 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81dd5738688459c6ee0d9bca7cf5c1b5</guid>
				<title>Shannon Towell replied to the discussion Undulation seamless loop in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/undulation-seamless-loop/#post-2334749</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2020 07:13:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/undulation-seamless-loop/#post-2334749"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Undulation seamless loop</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you very much, that worked a treat! I hope you have had a good weekend!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4135d830f1cc0cd56d1b4ddf9f791976</guid>
				<title>Shannon Towell started the discussion Undulation seamless loop in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/undulation-seamless-loop/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2020 08:30:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/undulation-seamless-loop/">Undulation seamless loop</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi! I&#8217;m using the Dan Ebbert&#8217;s expression for undulation (<a target='_blank' href="https://www.motionscript.com/expressions-lab-ae65/undulations.html" rel="nofollow">https://www.motionscript.com/expressions-lab-ae65/undulations.html</a>), as I want my objects to look like they&#8217;re moving like a wave. I&#8217;m having trouble making a seamless loop. My composition has 5 objects using this expression, and is 3 seconds long. I&#8217;d appreciate any help you can muster,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-332875"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/undulation-seamless-loop/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bc21427c625e460d74c6620113457e3</guid>
				<title>Shannon Towell became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/332870/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2020 07:37:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		