<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Sean Ooley | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/seanooley/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/seanooley/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sean Ooley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:53:58 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c623a796fb2a9f4b002137ddf9d6a84</guid>
				<title>Sean Ooley started the discussion Scrolling text (not credits) question in the forum Adobe Premiere Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scrolling-text-not-credits-question/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2020 01:52:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scrolling-text-not-credits-question/">Scrolling text (not credits) question</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello, I&#8217;m doing some videos on historical topics where, in some instances, I read a portion of a historical document and I want the text to scroll as I read it. Of course I can just hit the Roll button, but I want the text to go under a graphic or a static title. I cant seem to do this. Please help. Also, since the text box is treated as a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2320"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/scrolling-text-not-credits-question/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		