<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Sam Lopate | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/samlopate/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/samlopate/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sam Lopate.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:53:58 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b97c56ab798e781239ab113d70e05cf7</guid>
				<title>Sam Lopate started the discussion Variable audio drift from Screen Captured VR project in Unity in the forum Adobe Premiere Pro</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/variable-audio-drift-from-screen-captured-vr-proje/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2020 14:19:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/variable-audio-drift-from-screen-captured-vr-proje/">Variable audio drift from Screen Captured VR project in Unity</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, I&#8217;m new to video editing, and I need to sync up the audio and video from two different sources for a Virtual Reality game. Basically, I have the VR itself running in Unity on one computer, with the game output being screen captured. There is no audio output on this computer. All of the audio output happens in a program called Max/MSP on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2324"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/variable-audio-drift-from-screen-captured-vr-proje/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		