<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Ryan Khan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/ryankhan3/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/ryankhan3/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ryan Khan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:43:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce0dc9e8cabb3ede1efa98b87bbeb90b</guid>
				<title>Ryan Khan replied to the discussion Anyway to render at 90FPS (MP4) in after effects? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/anyway-to-render-at-90fps-mp4-in-after-effects/#post-2342544</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:54:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/anyway-to-render-at-90fps-mp4-in-after-effects/#post-2342544"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Anyway to render at 90FPS (MP4) in after effects?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks for your reply </p>
<p>The composition is set to 1080&#215;2400 @ 90FPS, its a particle animation. <br />I exported to QuickTime, same frame rate &#x1f44d;</p>
<p>Then launched AME, now when I select H264 I get this message. I tried playing with baseline settings, no luck.</p>
<p>Im trying to make this live wallpaper for phone with 90FPS</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c076ba0bd649422f90c87bc96bce6fc</guid>
				<title>Ryan Khan started the discussion Anyway to render at 90FPS (MP4) in after effects? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/anyway-to-render-at-90fps-mp4-in-after-effects/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2020 23:20:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/anyway-to-render-at-90fps-mp4-in-after-effects/">Anyway to render at 90FPS (MP4) in after effects?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I really need this composition to be rendered at 90FPS, problem is whenever I set the output format to H264, it renders at 60FPS instead of 90. I have a video clip which is MP4 <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://creativecow.net/members/90/" rel="nofollow">@90</a> FPS, so I know it is possible but why cant I do it in After effects ? Please help</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ece8b1b614af47a1e3dd193a5263f22e</guid>
				<title>Ryan Khan became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/341527/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2020 23:05:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		