<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Ricky Smith | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/rickysmith3/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/rickysmith3/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ricky Smith.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 15:14:29 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17a9a2e42a6b6b3b0f706f9a508eb29f</guid>
				<title>Ricky Smith replied to the discussion How can I make this aluminum like metallic papery background? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-can-i-make-this-aluminum-like-metallic-papery-background/#post-2341169</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2020 04:28:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-can-i-make-this-aluminum-like-metallic-papery-background/#post-2341169"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How can I make this aluminum like metallic papery background?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yes, looks so.</p>
<p>However, I don&#8217;t have the chance to shoot the similar thing, so, I would like to create it in AE.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Maybe the combination of fractal noise and turblent displace and colorama?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34da9dd75e3e465d5410566b914de0ae</guid>
				<title>Ricky Smith started the discussion How can I make this aluminum like metallic papery background? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-can-i-make-this-aluminum-like-metallic-papery-background/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Nov 2020 16:55:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-can-i-make-this-aluminum-like-metallic-papery-background/">How can I make this aluminum like metallic papery background?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, how can I make this aluminum like metallic papery background?</p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CIGBV5zAp4O/" rel="nofollow">https://www.instagram.com/p/CIGBV5zAp4O/</a></p>
<p>I would like to achieve this because it is cool.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Similar tutorial&#8217;s URL or any tips are great.</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7e3b9cd9e5fb336f64ab1a3996fdae6</guid>
				<title>Ricky Smith became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/340319/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Nov 2020 14:25:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		