<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Nicolás Elvira | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/nicolaselvira/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/nicolaselvira/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nicolás Elvira.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 05:02:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b69a6bc243810aa8834509ef6c11678</guid>
				<title>Nicolás Elvira started the discussion Control Fx on off (or opacity) of several layers from slider control or checkbox in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/control-fx-on-off-or-opacity-of-several-layers-from-slider-control-or-checkbox/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2021 23:28:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/control-fx-on-off-or-opacity-of-several-layers-from-slider-control-or-checkbox/">Control Fx on off (or opacity) of several layers from slider control or checkbox</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi! Im new here and I&#8217;m trying to make a template for myself and my team, and we have different color pallettes for different uses. I would like to control this different 4 color gradients (in each layer, backgorunds and several shape layers) from one layer, with a slider control or different checkbox controllers. </p>
<p>I was trying with something like&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-344121"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/control-fx-on-off-or-opacity-of-several-layers-from-slider-control-or-checkbox/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4c7f14585cb1c2c33558a77cbfc0520</guid>
				<title>Nicolás Elvira became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/344023/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:53:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		