<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Nebo Beat | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/nebobeat/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/nebobeat/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nebo Beat.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:39:08 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4179d68bac58ae40211740a77331de8e</guid>
				<title>Nebo Beat started the discussion Interesting problem with changing multiple text layers in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/interesting-problem-with-changing-multiple-text-layers/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2020 20:08:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/interesting-problem-with-changing-multiple-text-layers/">Interesting problem with changing multiple text layers</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Well, at least I hope it&#8217;s interesting for someone, enough so there will be some helpful info:D<br />
I found no solution anywhere, or anyone asking for something similar at all hm&#8230;</p>
<p>So, I have several projects with lots of different text layers&#8230;Small amount of text per layer, but many layers. They are in CYRILIC. Now, I need to replace all of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-333084"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/interesting-problem-with-changing-multiple-text-layers/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">530e55bd7460034c6b7f327a6b64bed9</guid>
				<title>Nebo Beat became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/333056/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2020 13:32:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		