<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Mike Flaherty | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/mikeflaherty/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/mikeflaherty/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mike Flaherty.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 02:13:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4a89626ed01b38876dc4967dee40b21</guid>
				<title>Mike Flaherty started the discussion Can the &#34;Set Matte&#34; effect be manipulated to use a layer in another comp? in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/can-the-set-matte-effect-be-manipulated-to-use-a-layer-in-another-comp/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Aug 2021 00:17:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/can-the-set-matte-effect-be-manipulated-to-use-a-layer-in-another-comp/">Can the "Set Matte" effect be manipulated to use a layer in another comp?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am trying to reference a shape layer nested in another comp as a matte for multiple objects in the highest-level comp. There is a reason I can&#8217;t pre-comp this layer and copy it upstream&#8230;.but I would still like to be able to reference it as the matte source for layers upstream. Can this be done?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7110a905513bedefa2b3207bf76eba13</guid>
				<title>Mike Flaherty started the discussion &#34;Set Matte&#34; effect using a layer from a different comp in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/set-matte-effect-using-a-layer-from-a-different-comp/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jul 2021 14:46:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/set-matte-effect-using-a-layer-from-a-different-comp/">"Set Matte" effect using a layer from a different comp</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Is there a way to use expressions to assign the matte layer in &#8220;set matte&#8221; to be a layer in a different comp? Or, if not, can you create the equivalent effect of referencing a layer from another comp as the matte for a layer in this comp?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a85dcbcf181269eb14cacfb3a178412</guid>
				<title>Mike Flaherty started the discussion Time Remap Pre-Comps linked by expressions between Comps in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-pre-comps-linked-by-expressions-between-comps/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jul 2021 14:46:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-pre-comps-linked-by-expressions-between-comps/">Time Remap Pre-Comps linked by expressions between Comps</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have recently upgraded my AE skillset by using expressions this year — and it has been a great experience — but I am currently at a loss to solve this problem:</p>
<p>&gt;&gt; DESIRED OUTCOME = parent/link the Time of one time remapped pre-comp layer to other time remapped pre-comp layers in a different comp</p>
<p>I have tried copy/paste relative or abs&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-355967"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-pre-comps-linked-by-expressions-between-comps/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c07668906d75f605a5a08fdffcaa0f83</guid>
				<title>Mike Flaherty became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/355929/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jul 2021 00:45:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		