<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Matt Balderstone | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/mattbalderstone/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/mattbalderstone/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Matt Balderstone.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:01:55 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca7c9bb5228104dad1e04effd83daf97</guid>
				<title>Matt Balderstone started the discussion Link pre-comp to outPoint of a footage layer with time-remapping and expressions in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/link-pre-comp-to-outpoint-of-a-footage-layer-with-time-remapping-and-expressions/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:57:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/link-pre-comp-to-outpoint-of-a-footage-layer-with-time-remapping-and-expressions/">Link pre-comp to outPoint of a footage layer with time-remapping and expressions</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all,</p>
<p>First time posting on here, so apologies if I have missed any previous discussions that might answer this query!</p>
<p>Basically, I have been making a lot of dynamic templates in AE, which all started off using a plugin called ‘Templater’. I have moved on to creating Mogrt templates now and for the most part have been able to replicate mos&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-360248"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/link-pre-comp-to-outpoint-of-a-footage-layer-with-time-remapping-and-expressions/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08a97940b3ef0930b3a95c9faa32b710</guid>
				<title>Matt Balderstone became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/360240/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:57:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		