<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Livia Tiemi | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/liviatiemi/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/liviatiemi/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Livia Tiemi.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 11:00:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1b186e92c6c3528478176fd998b52a1</guid>
				<title>Livia Tiemi replied to the discussion SSD for Disk Cache and Footage in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/ssd-for-disk-cache-and-footage/#post-2343147</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Dec 2020 20:15:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/ssd-for-disk-cache-and-footage/#post-2343147"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> SSD for Disk Cache and Footage</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Someone help &#x1f62d; please</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ab3ae8d6139eb5a5552634d5633ab6f</guid>
				<title>Livia Tiemi started the discussion SSD for Disk Cache and Footage in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/ssd-for-disk-cache-and-footage/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 21:42:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/ssd-for-disk-cache-and-footage/">SSD for Disk Cache and Footage</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi everyone!</p>
<p>So, I currently have a 2TB HDD that I use for everything, but it has been hard working like that, so I desided to buy 2 SSDs, with would be used like this:</p>
<p>2TB HDD to store footage<br />
SSD for OS and software</p>
<p>SSD for AE Disk Cache</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>But how much space would I need? 128Gb for the first one and 256Gb for the second, is that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342049"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/ssd-for-disk-cache-and-footage/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53c15c04babc7822ca4507f9ebfe9f13</guid>
				<title>Livia Tiemi became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/342046/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 20:52:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		