<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Johnny Donavan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/johnnydonavan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/johnnydonavan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Johnny Donavan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:49:58 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97414ae5e2abadc04a53a9706b30a4d0</guid>
				<title>Johnny Donavan started the discussion Reset Mask Shape to Rectangle for All Keyframes in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/reset-mask-shape-to-rectangle-for-all-keyframes/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 May 2022 21:06:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/reset-mask-shape-to-rectangle-for-all-keyframes/">Reset Mask Shape to Rectangle for All Keyframes</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I am trying to reset the mask shape for multiple keyframes back to a rectangle.</p>
<p>It appears I can do this keyframe by keyframe, but I can not select all keyframes and reset them all back to a rectangle at the same time.</p>
<p>I was wondering if anyone knows of a script, expression or automation I could use to assist me with this task.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-369165"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/reset-mask-shape-to-rectangle-for-all-keyframes/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94c4060a52870dc2b728e1c98be2246c</guid>
				<title>Johnny Donavan became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/369151/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 May 2022 12:57:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		