<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Joe Chiro | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/joechiro/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/joechiro/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Joe Chiro.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:38:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23138ee391042dd7ced959fd51966194</guid>
				<title>Joe Chiro replied to the discussion replaceSource and Effects in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/replacesource-and-effects/#post-2336614</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2020 19:11:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/replacesource-and-effects/#post-2336614"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> replaceSource and Effects</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>And&#8230;I was missing something obvious: the new png was a different size than the one it was replacing, so it landed outside of the area where the effect was applied. Once I moved it into the correct area, the effect was of course visible.</p>
<p>Thanks again for taking a look at this&#8230;I likely would have spent a lot of time staring at the code instead of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-335409"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/replacesource-and-effects/#post-2336614" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc4727ab75e29b8559f5ad06f01e8652</guid>
				<title>Joe Chiro replied to the discussion replaceSource and Effects in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/replacesource-and-effects/#post-2336456</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2020 16:05:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/replacesource-and-effects/#post-2336456"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> replaceSource and Effects</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you for taking a look. I&#8217;m guessing it&#8217;s something interesting on the project side. If I figure out I will update my post. Thanks again!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3e0d88397dad167dd3682edf698672e</guid>
				<title>Joe Chiro started the discussion replaceSource and Effects in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/replacesource-and-effects/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2020 21:18:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/replacesource-and-effects/">replaceSource and Effects</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have a layer with a static image (png) and an effect (Bulge) applied to the layer. What I&#8217;m trying to do is replace the static image with another image, but I still want the effect to apply to the new image. My script is pretty simple and looks like this:</p>
<p>// Load the replacement image</p>
<p>var importOptions = new&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-335176"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/replacesource-and-effects/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">329d81f8b152d65e15424142c60350ff</guid>
				<title>Joe Chiro became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/335173/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2020 20:30:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		