<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Jimmye Jordan III | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/jimmyejordaniii/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/jimmyejordaniii/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jimmye Jordan III.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:43:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8546f2bee90da7c81766b8c7e9011a9b</guid>
				<title>Jimmye Jordan III started the discussion Trigger animation with end of time remapping in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trigger-animation-with-end-of-time-remapping/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 May 2022 12:30:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trigger-animation-with-end-of-time-remapping/">Trigger animation with end of time remapping</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have a pre comp set up to animate a flash over some text and then I want it to move afterwards. The pre comp is time remapped to 2 sliders so I can change when the flash happens. How can I change the y position of a layer for when the time remap plays through. I tried this but it made the position snap instead of animate:</p>
<p>remap = comp(&#8220;TEAM&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-369193"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trigger-animation-with-end-of-time-remapping/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1742af162d7235c1ed9a8f8915965587</guid>
				<title>Jimmye Jordan III became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/369177/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 May 2022 06:26:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		