<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | James Schramm | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/jamesschramm/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/jamesschramm/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for James Schramm.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 15:16:22 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bd83a22edabfdb7f31551ddf20f65de</guid>
				<title>James Schramm replied to the discussion Using randomSeed() to create reproducible randomness in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-randomseed-to-create-reproducible-randomness/#post-2414146</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jul 2021 17:41:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-randomseed-to-create-reproducible-randomness/#post-2414146"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Using randomSeed() to create reproducible randomness</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I realize I erroneously said &#8220;randomSeed()&#8221; many times when it is actually &#8220;seedRandom()&#8221; sorry for the confusion.  I had that line correct in the code as pictured though.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fd5abceda1b96503e08e5f38ea80733</guid>
				<title>James Schramm started the discussion Using randomSeed() to create reproducible randomness in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-randomseed-to-create-reproducible-randomness/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jul 2021 13:32:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-randomseed-to-create-reproducible-randomness/">Using randomSeed() to create reproducible randomness</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;d like to use random values that are reproducible from one comp to another.  Is this not possible?  I thought using randomSeed() was the way to achieve this, perhaps I am misunderstanding how it works.  Here is an example below of identical code producing different results for the scale property for a duplicated comp.</p>
<p></p>
<p>seedRandom(3, timeless =&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-355611"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-randomseed-to-create-reproducible-randomness/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fd4c161955b50ee30f766aaab937c6f</guid>
				<title>James Schramm became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/355578/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jul 2021 18:41:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		