<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Harvey Benschoter | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/harveybenschoter/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/harveybenschoter/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Harvey Benschoter.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 19:06:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcdf045b4e772ffad1217e36971cd83f</guid>
				<title>Harvey Benschoter started the discussion CC Particle World emitter linked to 3D layer (sep dimensions + parented) in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/cc-particle-world-emitter-linked-to-3d-layer-sep-dimensions-parented/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:56:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/cc-particle-world-emitter-linked-to-3d-layer-sep-dimensions-parented/">CC Particle World emitter linked to 3D layer (sep dimensions + parented)</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;ve got a 3D layer (called &#8220;sea horse&#8221;) with separate dimensions enabled.</p>
<p>Sea horse is parented to a 2D null (called &#8220;EATEN THINGS NULL&#8221;).</p>
<p>I would like to link the emitter from CC Particle World to sea horse&#8217;s position. I started with an expression based on this:</p>
<p>Position X:</p>
<p>x=thisComp.layer(&#8220;Null&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-365520"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/cc-particle-world-emitter-linked-to-3d-layer-sep-dimensions-parented/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f25f96a24f0cd595576def165fadc23</guid>
				<title>Harvey Benschoter became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/365505/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Feb 2022 16:24:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		