<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Ertu Muslu | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/ertumuslu/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/ertumuslu/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ertu Muslu.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 02:13:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0198e784f5ef8207f698f3789295ef9</guid>
				<title>Ertu Muslu started the discussion Text layer position based on size in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/text-layer-position-based-on-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Aug 2021 13:20:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/text-layer-position-based-on-size/">Text layer position based on size</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, sorry for repeating an old question but what I found in the search is not fitting my situation. I tried to modify a couple of expressions ( I am very new with expressions) I found here but they just don&#8217;t work I want.</p>
<p>I want the text layer to keep its distance with the blue line whether it&#8217;s 2 lines or 1 line.</p>
<p>Also is there a way to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-357480"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/text-layer-position-based-on-size/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		