<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Elric Ford | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/elricford2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/elricford2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Elric Ford.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 03:42:36 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">655460a74270abb750e275cdb720ee64</guid>
				<title>Elric Ford started the discussion How do I generate interlace jittering? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-generate-interlace-jittering/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 23:04:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-generate-interlace-jittering/">How do I generate interlace jittering?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p><a target='_blank' href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgYZUQa0XAs&amp;feature=youtu.be" rel="nofollow">Petscop CRT Distortion &#8211; YouTube</a></p>
<p>This video details what the effect looks like, and this thread on reddit that named the effect. I&#8217;m not sure if the person who made the comment is correct on the name of the effect, or on how to replicate it, however, it still helps a lot.</p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://www.reddit.com/r/VideoEditing/comments/khoonz/how_do_i_replicate_this_crt_distortion_shown_in/" rel="nofollow">How do I replicate this CRT Distortion shown in Petscop? :&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342206"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-generate-interlace-jittering/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		