<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Elric Ford | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/elricfd/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/elricfd/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Elric Ford.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:43:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b786921159fd4797a5a18d3bb5b2645</guid>
				<title>Elric Ford started the discussion How do I generate simulated interlace jittering like shown in the video here? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-generate-simulated-interlace-jittering-like-shown-in-the-video-here/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Dec 2020 06:24:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-generate-simulated-interlace-jittering-like-shown-in-the-video-here/">How do I generate simulated interlace jittering like shown in the video here?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p><iframe title="Petscop Interlace Jitter" width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zgYZUQa0XAs?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
<p>I&#8217;m not entirely sure how to replicate this in After Effects. One guy on my reddit thread was able to identify the effect in the video as &#8220;Simulated Interlace Jittering&#8221;, I&#8217;m not entirely sure if that&#8217;s correct but it&#8217;s such a sick effect and any help is much appreciated.</p>
<p>(Here is the aforementioned reddit&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342223"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-do-i-generate-simulated-interlace-jittering-like-shown-in-the-video-here/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		