<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Deepak Bansal | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/deepakbansal/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/deepakbansal/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Deepak Bansal.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:19:53 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db48876ba1b64fb8e0ef789f6d446e7e</guid>
				<title>Deepak Bansal started the discussion Embed an image in After Effects Shapes in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/embed-an-image-in-after-effects-shapes/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Oct 2020 21:14:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/embed-an-image-in-after-effects-shapes/">Embed an image in After Effects Shapes</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am following this tutorial: </p>
<p><iframe title="3D Animated Map Markers in Adobe After Effects (Freebie)" width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QPQP3hYVxO0?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
<p>Here I want to embed an image in the hole of the map marker. </p>
<p>As I see, there are multiple shapes in one layer, can I add image in one of the shapes like hole so that all the animation is taken care by the container shape ?</p>
<p></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90ebfc0f6dbff9071828b69237b1d825</guid>
				<title>Deepak Bansal became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/336976/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:33:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		