<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Christopher Alexander Nichols | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/christophernichols/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/christophernichols/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Christopher Alexander Nichols.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 19:56:20 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2ebc5c62362da4c3484122965a970a9</guid>
				<title>Christopher Nichols started the discussion Quarter Res Preview actually exporting in full export in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/quarter-res-preview-actually-exporting-in-full-export/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Nov 2020 15:23:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/quarter-res-preview-actually-exporting-in-full-export/">Quarter Res Preview actually exporting in full export</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I was having some issues and whilst troubleshooting I remember pressing a button that basically will export your video based on what resolution the preview window is at. So here I have exported the video but it was at quarter res. But rather than it being a low res vid its full 1920&#215;1080 with a tiny quarter size video in the corner. What the hell&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-340205"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/quarter-res-preview-actually-exporting-in-full-export/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		