<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Chris Noehring | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/chrisnoehring/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/chrisnoehring/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chris Noehring.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 19:06:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc304ce24fb68f5489f9da727ab1fd3a</guid>
				<title>Chris Noehring started the discussion y position change via slider (with simplified NUMBERS 1-10 on slider scale) in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/y-position-change-via-slider-with-simplified-numbers-1-10-on-slider-scale/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Feb 2022 23:30:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/y-position-change-via-slider-with-simplified-numbers-1-10-on-slider-scale/">y position change via slider (with simplified NUMBERS 1-10 on slider scale)</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, I am currently trying to build a rolling number count, which is simply controlled via multiple sliders (1-10) on a null layer in a master comp</p>
<p>or even just on essential properties (y position)</p>
<p>Now I have no problem setting this up where it gets tricky is the simplification of the slider numbers.</p>
<p>I stacked numbers 0-9 in 1 text layer&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-365013"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/y-position-change-via-slider-with-simplified-numbers-1-10-on-slider-scale/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33eaf66d0d021dea74810cd90ae1ff58</guid>
				<title>Chris Noehring became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/364987/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Feb 2022 16:33:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		