<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Chouhdry Atif | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/chouhdryatif/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/chouhdryatif/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chouhdry Atif.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 06:57:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7a0707fb5116519404a6ae304567704</guid>
				<title>Chouhdry Atif started the discussion HOW TO EVALUATE NODES OF AUDIO AMPLITUDE IN AFTER EFFECTS? in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-to-evaluate-nodes-of-audio-amplitude-in-after-effects/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Jan 2021 02:06:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-to-evaluate-nodes-of-audio-amplitude-in-after-effects/">HOW TO EVALUATE NODES OF AUDIO AMPLITUDE IN AFTER EFFECTS?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello everyone, Happy new year to all of you 🙂</p>
<p>I am working on a project which is includes something as an audio visualizer. I want an expression which counts the higher and lower node of the AUDIO AMPLITUDE layer, of course I can go and manually check from graph section of AUDIO AMPLITUDE layer but I want to universalize it. I mean no matter what&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342491"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-to-evaluate-nodes-of-audio-amplitude-in-after-effects/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23e200efde32ca8706b2752bf684ed41</guid>
				<title>Chouhdry Atif replied to the discussion TIME REMAP EXPRESSION HELP NEEDED! in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-expression-help-needed/#post-2349064</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2020 03:11:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-expression-help-needed/#post-2349064"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> TIME REMAP EXPRESSION HELP NEEDED!</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>thank you so much for this HELP Filip but I can&#8217;t add any effect to AUDIO AMPLITUDE layer because I am working on a project which is like a template to sell, so I want it to be user friendly.</p>
<p>I figured out everything but there is still one thing I am still stuck at, i.e. I want to control the speed of video reaction with a slider and I couldn&#8217;t&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342346"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-expression-help-needed/#post-2349064" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6e18692fe309605742a4464d29e38a3</guid>
				<title>Chouhdry Atif started the discussion TIME REMAP EXPRESSION HELP NEEDED! in the forum Adobe After Effects Expressions</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-expression-help-needed/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Dec 2020 16:46:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-expression-help-needed/">TIME REMAP EXPRESSION HELP NEEDED!</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi there I am working on a project where I have some motion graphic looped backgrounds which I want to react with my audio.</p>
<p>so what I did is I made a NULL LAYER(C1) and put an expression slider to it..</p>
<p>then I add a time remapping on my video background composition and put this expression</p>
<p>&#8221;</p>
<p>a=0 // the start-value for time-remapping if&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342160"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/time-remap-expression-help-needed/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		