<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Brian Williams | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/brianwilliams7/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/brianwilliams7/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Brian Williams.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 02:13:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec8ed6a482e16462adf6742c33b3d8db</guid>
				<title>Brian Williams started the discussion How get to acccess XML Elements in After Effects after importing data? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-get-to-acccess-xml-elements-in-after-effects-after-importing-data/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 22:55:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-get-to-acccess-xml-elements-in-after-effects-after-importing-data/">How get to acccess XML Elements in After Effects after importing data?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p><span>I posted something similar to this earlier today using JSon, but giving up on that I&#8217;ve switched to XML. Can someone show me what I am doing wrong here? I have an xml file that I am parsing through a script in After Effects, and I&#8217;m not sure how to get access to the XML elements.</span></p>
<p>My XML file is:</p>
<pre><code>&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?&gt;
&lt;root&gt;
    &lt;f&gt;&hellip;</code></pre>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-333903"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/how-get-to-acccess-xml-elements-in-after-effects-after-importing-data/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c64f78550eb52d1c1638eb4d78036a1</guid>
				<title>Brian Williams started the discussion Trying to Parse nested JSON file in After Effects scripting in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trying-to-parse-nested-json-file-in-after-effects-scripting/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 17:52:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trying-to-parse-nested-json-file-in-after-effects-scripting/">Trying to Parse nested JSON file in After Effects scripting</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>can someone show me what I am doing wrong here? I have a json file that I am parsing through a script in After Effects, and I&#8217;m not sure how to iterate through the section of the json file.</p>
<p>My json file is:</p>
<pre><code>{
    "Timestamp": "20-Sep-2020 12:38:07.177",
    "m11": 0.2202,
    "m12": 0.8858,
    "m13": 0.4085,
    "m21": -0.9708,&hellip;</code></pre>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-333884"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/trying-to-parse-nested-json-file-in-after-effects-scripting/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8ccfe6d33eb6ce46b02fa14110a27ad</guid>
				<title>Brian Williams became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/333877/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 16:20:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		