<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Bill Sugar | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/billsugar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/billsugar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bill Sugar.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:43:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3f27b8df23c09aed83975394941d499</guid>
				<title>Bill Sugar started the discussion Workshop? in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/workshop/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 22:59:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/workshop/">Workshop?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am relatively new to Adobe After Effects and video editing. I have access to LinkedIN/formerly Lynda.com tutorials. Is there any good basic video editing/Adobe After Effects workshop(s) that I can attend? I have ~$1000 to spend. Thank you in advance for your recommendation(s).</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7828c4430f97b3852694a57d4ab4ffc</guid>
				<title>Bill Sugar changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/342191/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 12:03:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b277f49e6294055b3f7a2da9871143b</guid>
				<title>Bill Sugar changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/342190/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 12:00:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">476809af9e18fa7ff36f89b558c36cec</guid>
				<title>Bill Sugar changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/342189/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 11:58:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ebed8463ba02c842dc075833cfaeadd</guid>
				<title>Bill Sugar changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/342188/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 11:56:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f37c6e66b7726ce9afa40e0f72293b7</guid>
				<title>Bill Sugar changed their photo</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/news-feed/p/342187/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 11:55:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		