<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Creative COW | Andrew Plowright | Activity</title>
	<link>https://creativecow.net/members/andrewplowright/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://creativecow.net/members/andrewplowright/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Andrew Plowright.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 15:47:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.10</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05166e5dccdfb8ba7a1197a680dbecfd</guid>
				<title>Andrew Plowright started the discussion Animating shifting boundaries within a country in the forum Adobe After Effects</title>
				<link>https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/animating-shifting-boundaries-within-a-country/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Dec 2020 22:46:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/animating-shifting-boundaries-within-a-country/">Animating shifting boundaries within a country</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;m wishing to animate shifting polygonal boundaries within a country over a period of time.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve attached a sample of the timeseries data that I have. It is saved as series of geospatial polygons that I can easily export in any vector-based format.</p>
<p>My knowledge of AE is that I can take a single polygonal shape and keyframe it into a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-342201"><a href="https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/animating-shifting-boundaries-within-a-country/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		