- February 15, 2020 at 8:59 pm
I’m building a website and i hope you are willing to help me by giving me some feedback.
My website is lazyitinerary.com
The website is called Lazy Itinerary and it tries to help traveler plan their itineraries worry-free and book their flights, hotels and tours at one glimpse.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, i’d love to hear them.
- February 16, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Here are a few my cents on the site:
2. There are no details how you pick up suggested Hotels and Flights. How do you rate them, based on what data?
3. Your Hotel and Flights selection are implemented as small widgets in a sidebar. There seems to be no options to expand filtering/sorting/adjusting options. It also doesn’t identify my current location, so suggested flights are not relevant.
4. For some reason, your homepage image is pixilated and blurred – doesn’t look good to me.
I’m guessing it’s just an alpha version and there is a lot of things to do yet. Hopefully, my feedback will give you an idea on how to move on.
- June 8, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hmm he must not have liked your feedback as he hasn’t been back LOL
\”Commitment is the enemy of resistance, for it is the serious promise to press on, to get up, no matter how many times you are knocked down.\” – David McNally
\”There are no rules in filmmaking. Only sins. And the cardinal sin is dullness.\” – Frank Capra
Log in to reply.